Our Services to You
Benefits of Being a Member
Since we are member owned, we return our profits to you, our member/owners, in the form of higher dividend rates, more free services, lower fees and lower loan rates.
RiverWood-Maritime Credit Union offers all of the latest savings tools to meet your financial goals. For instance, we have traditional IRA’s (Individual Retirement Accounts), Roth and Education IRA’s.
Whenever you are in the market for loans, check with your credit union first.
Just as our savings rates are higher because you are a member/owner generally our loan rates are lower than other institutions.
The Credit Union motto is "People Helping People" and at RiverWood-Maritime Credit Union we are here to help our members!
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Coin Counting for members
- Payroll Deduction
- Money Orders
- Debit/ATM Card
- Pre-Paid Travel Cards
- Visa Credit Card**Classic or Platinum
- Free Notary Service
- Cash Advances
- TLC (Teller Line Connection)
- Overdraft Protection
- Toll-Free Number
- Wire Transfers
- Savings Bonds Redemption
- Vehicle Pricing (New and Used)
- Credit Counseling Referral service
- Share Savings(regular savings account)
- Sharedraft/Checking Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Holiday Savings Accounts
- Muti-purpose Savings Accounts
- Individual Retirements Accounts
- Personal Loans
- Auto/Cycle Loans(New and Used)
- VISA Classic or Platinum Credit Card
- First Mortgage Loans
- Second Mortgage
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Kwik Kash Lines of Credit
- Construction Loan
- Purchase Money Mortgages
- Recreational Vehicle/Boat Loans
- Mobile Home Loans